[asterisk-users] Background, Playback wave files in Asterisk 1.8.11-cert1

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 18:26:08 CDT 2012

Hello;

What is the difference between using the Background & Playback in Asterisk 1.8 without cert and Asterisk 1.8 cert?

I surprised that in cert version, I do not hear the sound ! And it is not working properly, but in the normal version, it is working.

So what is the new?
Is it the version? Or there are some variables or settings need to be done in asterisk 1.8 cert that was not require in the normal version (not cert)?

Regards
Bilal