[asterisk-users] MixMonitor creating file on non-bridged calls with option b

Ikka.vertika ikka.vertika at mitrakreasindo.com
Fri Aug 3 09:20:03 CDT 2012

I have read an earlier posts in this forum that said it was a bug in asterisk 10.4 and there's a patch to fix it. So it already reported as bug.

But i use asterisk 10.61 and that bug is still there, unfixed.

We upgrade to the newest version for the new feature that we can use,  and also hoping for fixed bugs.  But we absolutly not hoping to get an extra job fixiing the bug that has supposely has been fix...

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Thorben Jensen <info at thorben.dk> wrote:

Hi Jonathan,

If I set the MixMonitor option on a queue, it will not create an zero length file if the call is not bridged, and I just assumed it would be the case with option b.

I have set the fileformat to raw, but if I set it to wav it will create a 64 byte file.

Off course I can delete the files in a script, but I thought I was doing something wrong.

I have not made a bug report.

Regards
Thorben