[asterisk-users] Originate call from cli does not work for SIP line...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Thu Aug 2 12:24:19 CDT 2012

	I have a SIP line that is working fine when I make calls from IP
phones.  I can send and receive calls.  The problem is that if I try to
dial from the CLI using the originate command or use an AMI connection
to originate a call I get the following error:

originate SIP/protel-out/0445540881644 application playback tt-monkeys
WARNING[12950]: chan_sip.c:20437 handle_response_invite: Received
response: "Forbidden" from '"Anonymous"
<sip:XXXXXXXXXX at anonymous.invalid>;tag=as79fffc8d'

	Here is the sip.conf entry for that line:

[protel-out]
defaultuser=XXXXXXXXXX
secret=XXXXXXXX
fromuser=XXXXXXXXXX
type=peer
fromdomain=i2next.com.mx
host=i2next.com.mx
disallowed_methods = UPDATE
nat=no
qualify=no
insecure=port,invite
directmedia=no
disallow=all
allow=g729
context=entrada
trustrpid=yes
sendrpid=yes

	As I mentioned it works if I dial from a phone.  CLI or AMI fails.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001