[asterisk-users] No extension found ?

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 07:14:00 CDT 2012

> If it only match on host field, why are multiple permit field allowed? And
> for what they are usable then?

Peers are matched against IPs in "host" field, however the permit/deny
fields restricts the peers in case host=dynamic. That's what I've learned
so far.

But for OP I think he definitely needs to define multiple peers for all
incoming IPs inorder to goto the correct context and match the desired
extension.