[asterisk-users] HELP!! Caller ID "unknown" for all inbound call

Satria Anamarta anam.satria67 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 22:01:21 CDT 2012

Thanks AJS :)

The different is only this:
21,22c21,22
< rxgain=8.0
< txgain=8.0
---
> rxgain=0.0
> txgain=0.0
29a30

Currently is rxgain and txgain set to 8.0 versus previous rxgain and txgain
= 0.0. I remember that because I change the txgain and rxgain setting the
CID is sometime appear (3~5 times in 10 calls). After I realize that no CID
anymore, I change back those setting to 0.0, restart the server, but the
CID still appear as "unknown", so I guess there must be something other
that rxgain and rxgain setting :(

btw, will rxgain and txgain setting affect the CID ?

Thanks :)