[asterisk-users] asterisk 1.4.39 and dahdi 2.6

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 16:07:12 CDT 2012

Dear;

The output of the ./configure that is related to dahdi is:

checking for DAHDI_RESET_COUNTERS in dahdi/user.h... yes
checking dahdi/tonezone.h usability... yes
checking dahdi/tonezone.h presence... yes
checking for dahdi/tonezone.h... yes

And the dependecies of the chan_dahdi as I saw in the make menuselect is (but really I do not know what the M and E means, and how I can be sure if they are existed or not)?

Depends on: res_smdi(M), dahdi(E), tonezone(E), res_features(M), pri(E)

Any help?

Regards
Bilal