[asterisk-users] GXP1400

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Sat Apr 21 10:21:30 CDT 2012

Doug

Send me step by step directions (off list) on how to reproduce the issue
(dialplan code example is best) you are having and I will open and ticket
with my Grandstream contacts. I will push them for a fix for this bug ASAP
as we use these phones very aggressively. I have to be able to reproduce it
in our test lab and We can usually get it into the fix cycle quickly. The
guys at Grandstream are good about fixing stuff if you server it up on a
platter for them. Please include your full contact info so I can correspond
with you if necessary.
Thanks

Bryant Zimmerman (ZK Tech Inc.)
616-855-1030 Ext. 2003