[asterisk-users] g729 freezes 1.8

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 05:36:48 CDT 2012

I'm pretty sure it's not a problem of 32-64 bits:

Asterisk 1.8.11.0 built by root   on a x86_64 running Linux on 2012-04-18
07:45:43 UTC

and I downladed the binaries from
http://downloads.digium.com/pub/telephony/codec_g729/asterisk-1.8.0/x86-64/

And asterisk loads the module, as you can see in the log files I sent.

So it doesn't look like a problem with 32-64 bits....

Thanks for the answer,
Samuel.