[asterisk-users] Incoming SIP call is rejected always.

Yaroslav Panych panych.y at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 18:56:17 CDT 2012

2012/4/18 Matthew  Jordan <mjordan at digium.com>:
> I imagine that this is the case, as ASTERISK-19601 noted that
> when this situation occurs, the NOTICE message indicates that
> there is a failure to match the extension, as opposed to a failure
> to match an allowed domain.

Yes, it was hell to detect real error cause(I was forced to learn how
to debug in KDevelop in less than four hours). Yes, it looks like
ASTERISK-19601. But still I cannot understand why asterisk extracts
wrong domain from request.
> However, in your SIP configuration you have set allowexternaldomains to no.
Yes, it is intended.

> Without knowing the URI the INVITE request was addressed to, its
> difficult to say what might be the actual cause of this.
I first letter I have provided CLI log which contains full request
packets(Authless and authed INVITE included).

Probably I do not understand how to configure Asterisk:
I have one asterisk. It serves SIP domain example.com. This asterisk
must be able to establish session with registered client of this
account and also must be able to accept incoming sessions. No sessions
with 3rd-party accounts on 3rd-party domains allowed to established.
How I should setup this asterisk?