[asterisk-users] Incoming SIP call is rejected always.

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Tue Apr 17 17:39:59 CDT 2012

Without knowing the URI the INVITE request was addressed to, its
difficult to say what might be the actual cause of this.  However,
in your SIP configuration you have set allowexternaldomains to no.
That implies that if the domain of the URI does not match any
of the allowed domains you have set, that the INVITE request will
be rejected.

I imagine that this is the case, as ASTERISK-19601 noted that
when this situation occurs, the NOTICE message indicates that
there is a failure to match the extension, as opposed to a failure
to match an allowed domain.

Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer