[asterisk-users] Which file is loading these lines?

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 19:47:41 CDT 2012

On 04/06/12 19:36, Richard Mudgett wrote:

[snip]

>> >Which file is loading these lines?
>>
>> Especially I don't get it where the line:
>> Added extension 's' priority 1 to app_queue_gosub_virtual_context
>> Added extension 's' priority 1 to app_dial_gosub_virtual_context
>>
>> I'm only using extension.conf and don't see any context:
>> app_queue_gosub_virtual_contex
>
>The app_dial, app_queue, and features modules are adding those items to the dialplan.  The registrar is indicating which module is registering the dialplan items.  You can see the combined dialplan with the CLI "dialplan show" command.
>
>Richard

Thank your, you are correct, I see it now.
clinic-amd*CLI> dialplan show
[ Context 'app_queue_gosub_virtual_context' created by 'app_queue' ]
   's' =>            1. NoOp()                                     [app_queue]

[ Context 'parkedcalls' created by 'features' ]
   '700' =>          1. Park()                                     [features]

[ Context 'app_dial_gosub_virtual_context' created by 'app_dial' ]
   's' =>            1. NoOp()                                     [app_dial]

I was confused as these lines are added at the end of the "relaod"(on my new server) and on my other (working) asterisk server I did not see these lines at the end.

--
Joseph