[asterisk-users] [asterik-users] Installing PRI card

NaJIm getnajim at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 18:18:06 CDT 2011

Mike,

*What version of zaptel are you running?
*
My Zaptel version is - zaptel-1.4.12.1

*What zaptel commands have you tried?
*
None of the zaptel commands are working on my CLI. Its like on CLI, none of
the commands starting with zap are working. (When I give "zap+TAB key"
nothing shows up)

*Have you added any lines to zaptel.conf and zapata.conf?
*
I am working on a backup server of an already running PBX. In zapata.conf,
the only configurations that are there is as below.
But I guess those configurations are that of an E1 card and I will have
configure it from start.

group=1
switchtype=euroisdn
signalling=pri_cpe
callerid=asreceived
usecallerid=yes
cidsignalling=dtmf
cidstart=ring
context=TEST_EXTERNAL
channel=>1-15
channel=>17-31

*Who is your Telco provider and what signalling are they using on the T1?
*
I am not sure about the signalling they are using.

And thanks for the tip on IRQ. As I said I am working on a remote server. I
will ask some one over there to change the IRQ value.

Regards,

Najim