[asterisk-users] PRI Issues After Upgrade

Stephen H. Gerstacker sgerstacker at edpaymentsystems.com
Thu Sep 29 11:35:54 CDT 2011

I'm digging this back up since the problem persists.  I've been attempting to figure out what's been going on and I'm at a stopping point again.

Even though I swore I checked it, it turns out the two cards and the ethernet controller were all on the same IRQ.  I moved the cards around so they are all isolated on their own IRQs, but the same problems persist.  I'm getting all of the following:

PRI Span: 1 TEI=0 MDL-ERROR (A): Got supervisory frame with F=1 in state 7(Multi-frame established)

PRI Span: 1 !! Unknown IE 128 (cs0)
    -- Span 1: Channel 0/23 got hangup, cause 87

[Sep 29 11:55:51] WARNING[1331]: sig_pri.c:1054 pri_find_dchan: Span 1: No D-channels available!  Using Primary channel as D-channel anyway!
  == Primary D-Channel on span 1 up

PRI Span: 1 !! Unknown IE 128 (cs0)
    -- Span 1: Channel 0/23 got hangup, cause 14
[Sep 29 11:52:57] WARNING[15586]: app_dial.c:1452 wait_for_answer: Unable to forward frametype: 2

I've also replaced the cable from the PRI to the card, just in case…

Any ideas?

Stephen H. Gerstacker
Sr. Database Developer
Electronic Data Payment Systems