[asterisk-users] Asterisk Realtime Time Dial App

Sam Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 00:23:54 CDT 2011

Correct me if I'm wrong or don't know anything other than AMI Originate
Event or a call file to kick start a call from asterisk ! So making a new or
modifying asterisk call-file cron job/poller seems like a nice idea but why
put on extra load on Asterisk. (See pbx_spool.c if still want to modify).
The simple idea is create a MySQL trigger for your Table insertion, the data
in the table at insertion time becomes parameters for a simple script that
triggers an AMI event (or call file) whichever is easier for you.