[asterisk-users] Set (MONITOR_FILENAME=.................) for queuing recording calls

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 05:47:01 CDT 2011

Dears;

I am facing now a problem in the recording the calls that coming via the queue, the problem that I am not able to make the filename contains the agent (for example its extension) who received the call.

Actually by looking to the below settings, it is clear that the agent name (it the phone extension or it is sip username .. etc) will not be included in the filename.

How can I include the agent name in the filename? Because in outboud it is easy as the ${CHANNEL} will contain the sip username of the IP Phone but in the outbound it will contain the DAHDI channel that the call came via it .. so How to inlude the sip username for the IP Phone of the agent that is going to get the call from the queue?

exten => s,1,Set(MONITOR_FILENAME=${CHANNEL}${CALLERID(num)}${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%Y%m%d%H%M%S)})
exten => s,2,Queue(OrangeCMG,t,,,180)
exten => s,3,Macro(voicemail,SIP/reception)

Regards
Bilal