[asterisk-users] TDM400 FXO stopped working

Remco Barendse asterisk at barendse.to
Mon Sep 26 14:18:10 CDT 2011

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011, Michael L. Young wrote:

> I think the clue is actually right there in the error message.
>
> You say that port 1 is an FXO module?  Then your signaling is set wrong.  The signaling should be fxsks.
>
> For port 4, it should be fxoks.
>
> Remember, that in the configuration files, the signaling option used is opposite of what the module is.
>
> Regards,
> Michael Young
> (elguero)

I think somehow the module is not recognized. Switching the signalling
types doesn't help, i get the same error.  Running dahdi_genconf generates
this :

# Span 1: WCTDM/4 "Wildcard TDM400P REV E/F Board 5" (MASTER)
# channel 1, WCTDM/4/0, no module.
# channel 2, WCTDM/4/1, no module.
# channel 3, WCTDM/4/2, no module.
fxsks=4