[asterisk-users] TDM400 FXO stopped working

Michael L. Young myoung at acsacc.com
Mon Sep 26 10:41:30 CDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

I think the clue is actually right there in the error message.

You say that port 1 is an FXO module?  Then your signaling is set wrong.  The signaling should be fxsks.

For port 4, it should be fxoks.

Remember, that in the configuration files, the signaling option used is opposite of what the module is.

Regards,
Michael Young
(elguero)