[asterisk-users] ForkCDR and asterisk 1.6.1

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 22 08:23:42 CDT 2011

Hello,

In my 1.6.1.18-powered system, I've got the following dialplan (in
extensions.ael) :

Dial(SIP/foo,15);
if (${DIALSTATUS}="NOANSWER")
   Dial(SIP/bar,15);

When  SIP/baz dials peer SIP/foo which do not answer, I've got a single CDR
entry like this:

SIP/baz     SIP/bar     time_when_foo_started_to_ring
time_when_bar_ended_talking ANSWERED

How can I get two CDR entries :
- one for the unanswered call from SIP/baz to SIP/foo
- and one for the answered one from SIP/baz to SIP/bar ?

I've read about ForkCDR app but from reading its embedded doc, I couldn't
find if and how I could get the result I'm after.

What would you suggest ?

Regards