[asterisk-users] Change of default IVR prompt for meetme conference bridge.

Sam Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 00:23:21 CDT 2011

Ummm....When I was a child I replaced the prompts to do that, Now I'd
suggest you to try creating a new directory in /sounds folder like "/en" i.e
"/meetme" and put in corresponding prompts there.
Then just before going into the meetme application change the Language for
the current call in dial plan like this.
exten => le-going-to-meetme,n,SET(CHANNEL(language)=meetme)
same =>  n,Meetme(${some-conf-room},${itsoptions})

Try this and let me know the results. Make sure that the actual sound files
are placed on equal directory level as they are currently in
sounds/en/<meetme-files>.wav or w/e

I hope this be of some help to you.

Thanks and regards,
- Sammy