[asterisk-users] Add PinCode on my dialplan

Kyle Sexton ks at mocker.org
Tue Sep 20 22:32:45 CDT 2011

Something like this should work:

exten => _011.,1,Answer
exten => _011.,n,Wait(1)
exten => _011.,n,Read(password,enter-password,5)
exten => _011.,n,GotoIf($[${password} = 12345]?5:9)

exten => _011.,n,NoOp(Matched _9011 - CheckRec-InternationalCall)
exten => _011.,n,Dial(SIP/+${EXTEN:3}@outbound)

exten => _011.,n,Hangup
exten => _011.,n,Playback(invalid)
exten => _011.,n,Hangup

Could be cleaned up (the GotoIf isn't very descriptive about where it's going), but it's a starting point.