[asterisk-users] question on DTMF

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Mon Sep 19 09:54:45 CDT 2011

  I am running asterisk 1.4.41.2 and dahdi 2.4.1 (64 bit centos)
I only have one small issue.

I initiate a call over AMI, call is answered and I run my AGI.
"sometimes" when I make calls out to cell phones I ask to press 1 to confirm
the user hears the message and press 1 but I never get the 1 back on my
side.
Most times the digit is sent back - just sometimes its not.

I have a SIP trunk connection to cisco call manager version 6 something
I think on the customers side.

Is there any reason why sometimes I would not get the DTMF digit back?

Jerry