[asterisk-users] Good, inexpensive wireless VOIP handsets ?

Tarek Sawah tareksawah at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 17:37:10 CDT 2011

try to look for N82 nokia mobile devices.. you get the benefits of a Mobile device with it's phone book and mobility features (games when you are bored :P) .. and other features.. and the native SIP client works fluently with no problems at all supporting almost commercial codecs like (G729).. and it works with WIFI.. i use it at home.

Tarek Sawah

Information Technology  Adviser

Integrated Digital Systems

CCNP, MCSE, RHCE, TELECOM