[asterisk-users] Reporting for Asterisk Call Center

Tarek Sawah tareksawah at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 07:57:42 CDT 2011

those reports can be easiely extracted from the MYSQL database my friend.. and you can add the Flash Operator Panel if you want to monitor live activities like how many in queue and how many ON CALL .. etc

anyway the Elastix is a stand alone distribution you can find more info and downloads at : http://elastix.org/
regards

Tarek Sawah

Information Technology  Adviser