[asterisk-users] trying to build 1.8.6.0 on CentOS 6, problems with ptlib

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Tue Sep 6 21:36:34 CDT 2011

On 06/09/11 05:14 PM, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
>> I was trying
>>
>> ./configure --disable-chan_ooh323
>>
>> and that was not making a difference.
>
> It won't, for two reasons: Asterisk modules can't be selected/deselected
> via the configure script (menuselect is used for that), and chan_ooh323
> doesn't use pwlib/openh323, chan_h323 does.

However you could select/deselect modules using menuselect if you wanted
to automate the process. It's documented over here:

http://ofps.oreilly.com/titles/9780596517342/asterisk-Install.html#Installing_id293439

(Just thought I'd pass that along as I thought it was pretty neat when I
learned about it :))

--
Leif Madsen
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/asterisk