[asterisk-users] Beginner Question: 4 fxo TDM410 setup

James zhu zhulizhong at live.com
Tue Sep 6 20:05:06 CDT 2011

hi:
yes,  4fxo is enough for that. four fox means that you have 4 PSTN line, do you really need
4 fxos? you have to use fxs or sip as extensions for pick up the call and make calls.

Best regards,
James.zhu
Doing asterisk/PRI/ss7/dahdi, linux, asterisk cards, gateway(fxs/fxo/pri<->SIP).
website: www.voipviews.com