[asterisk-users] ISDN2 PCIe Card for Asterisk

Patrick Lists asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 6 06:05:02 CDT 2011

On 09/06/2011 09:08 AM, Arjan Kroon | Mobillion wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a PCIe card with 1 ISDN2 connection which works with Asterisk
>
> Could anybody give me an advise which card I can use?

Both Sangoma and Digium have PCIe ISDN cards although a single BRI port
might be a bit of a challenge:

http://sangoma.com/products/hardware_products/digital_voice_and_data_networking/a500.html

http://sangoma.com/products/hardware_products/digital_analog_hybrids/b700_flex_bri.html

http://www.digium.com/en/products/hybrid/h8.php

You could also find an Intel (formerly Eicon) Diva Server card and use
it with chan_capi (must be a Server card, regular Diva cards don't
work). I use that in one Asterisk box and it's very reliable.

Groet,
Patrick