[asterisk-users] Calls from PSTN on SPA3102

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:10:50 CDT 2011

2011/10/31 Jeroen Eeuwes <jeroeneeuwes at gmail.com>:
> Hi Josu,
>
>> How could I make to redirect the call to the 103 extension?
>
> In the sip.conf you have to put the correct context of your
> SPA3102-peer/friend. So put a line like
>
> context=entradas_pstn
>
> there. That should get it out of the "default" context it is now going
> to. Your "s" extension in entradas_pstn is already dialling to SIP/103
> so that should be OK.
>
> Best regards,
> Jeroen Eeuwes
>
> --

Thanks Jeroen!!! It works!

  == Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5
    -- Executing [s at entradas_pstn:1] Dial("SIP/pstn-00000002",
"SIP/103,20,tm") in new stack
  == Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5
    -- Called 103
    -- Music class default requested but no musiconhold loaded.
    -- SIP/103-00000003 is ringing
  == Spawn extension (entradas_pstn, s, 1) exited non-zero on
'SIP/pstn-00000002'

Now I have a working Asterisk system at home, best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano