[asterisk-users] Reporting for Asterisk Call Center

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 16:39:16 CDT 2011

Dear;

It look like AGI is not suiting this, maybe I need AMI?

Because no need to do a call to collect the data, I need to collect data without doing a call ... so what do u suggest?

What I need, is to know how many concurrent calls in the queue, and how many waiting and how many agents in the queue and so on. So what I have to use? AMI or AGI?

Regards
Bilal