[asterisk-users] Meetme does not return back to the dialplan

Karim Mardhani karim at vertexcommunication.ca
Sun Oct 30 17:23:28 CDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get Meetme to return back to the context from where it
joined the meetme.  For example a user uses the following context to join a
conference, once user hangs up I would like to continue executing the rest
of the dialplan.  But when caller hangs up from the conference I see on CLI
that meetme exited with non-zero status but none of the rest of the
dialplan is executed.  Please help.  I am using asterisk 1.6.2.20

[default]
exten => _XXXX,1,MeetMe(1000,1pdMX)
exten => _XXXX,n,noop(returned from meetme) ;After user hangs up should
come here
exten => _XXXX,n,SoftHangup(${ORIG_CALLER})
exten => _XXXX,n,SoftHangup(${CONF_CALLER})
exten => _XXXX,n,Hangup
exten => h,1,noop(default-end)
exten => h,n,SoftHangup(${ORIG_CALLER})
exten => h,n,SoftHangup(${CONF_CALLER})