[asterisk-users] raju at linux-delhi.org

Raj Mathur ( राज माथुर ) raju at linux-delhi.org
Sun Oct 30 10:03:32 CDT 2011

On Sunday 30 Oct 2011, bilal ghayyad wrote:
> Actually I need to do a dash board for reporting, so I beleive the
> only way is to use the AGI, correct? But where I can find documents
> or link that can help me to do this?
>
> About ur sentence:
>
> "some ready-made packages (both FOSS and proprietary) that will
> display this information nicely formatted".
>
> What is the FOSS and proprietary? Any link for it?
> And this ready-made packages can work with asterisk 1.8?

FOSS is Free and Open Source Software, like Asterisk and Linux;
Proprietary is software like Windows, which you cannot distribute and
modify.  For Queue statistics, http://www.asternic.biz/ has both FOSS
and proprietary versions of its package.

http://queue-tip.rubyforge.org/ is FOSS.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/astacd-activity/ is FOSS.

Disclaimer: I haven't used any of these packages, and there must be many
more that my quick search didn't find.

Regards,

-- Raj
--