[asterisk-users] No Voice path during NCS call with Asterisk 10.0.0

Vikas Bansal ymcavikas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 08:40:08 CDT 2011

Hi,

I tried to establish NCS call b/w 2 endpoints of same PacketCable MTA
using asterisk-10.0.0.
I observed that MDCX sent to aaln/1 contains its own SDP. Some I
observed with aaln/2.

So voice path is not established b/w aaln/1 and aaln/2.

My Configurations:

mgcp.cong:

[mta84.globaledgesoft.com]
host        = mta84.globaledgesoft.com
wcardep = aaln/*
callwaiting = 1
;canreinvite = 1
dtmfmode    = rfc2833
;amaflags    = BILLING
ncs         = yes ; Use NCS 1.0 signalling
;pktcgatealloc = yes ; Allocate DQOS gate on CMTS
;hangupongateremove = yes ; Hangup the channel if the CMTS close the gate
callerid    = 3341
;accountcode = test-3622622225
line        = aaln/1
callerid    = 3342
;accountcode = test-3622622226
line        = aaln/2

extension.conf:

exten => 3341,1,Dial(MGCP/aaln/1 at mta84.globaledgesoft.com)
exten => 3342,1,Dial(MGCP/aaln/2 at mta84.globaledgesoft.com)

can anybody help me to resolve this issue.

Regards
Vikas