[asterisk-users] Video Softphone

Gopal krishnan gopalakrishnan.an at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 07:46:30 CDT 2011

Hi,

Any video softphone that will send the video codec in the first INVITE, in
eyebem and some other phones like Ekiga first we are getting audio and then
there is a button SEND VIDEO, if we click that the re-invite is going with
video codec, whereas i need to send the video at first invite itself, is
there any softphone for that.

I tested with Android phone with a application called IMS droid with
Asterisk where in the first INVITE I am able to send the video.

Can any one suggest any softphone which can send video codec in first
INVITE.

Thanks