[asterisk-users] question about queues.conf

salaheddine elharit salah.elharit200 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 04:50:37 CDT 2011

thank you for your response  after module unload app_queue.so
module load app_queue.so  i can do this operation, for the internal
extension

now i have another issue related to the same queues

i have 2 providers

for the first provider

exten => 800,1,AgentLogin()
exten => 52046XXXX,1,Answer()
exten => 52046XXXX,2,Queue(hotline)

there is no issue i can log in the queue 800  and recived the calls when i
call this number 52046XXXX for the first provider

now the issue is with the secend provider  the DID for the secen number from
500 to 600

exten => 800,1,AgentLogin()
exten => 560,1,Answer()
exten => 560,2,Queue(hotline)

When i call this number 560 from my mobile i listen the music in hold for 2
second and after the call hang-up, i have noticed the same issue when i use
meetme (for the first provider no issue but for the second there is no
meetme)

the log :

 -- Accepting call from '522343535' to '560' on channel 1/14, span 1
    -- Executing [560 at default:1] Answer("Zap/14-1", "") in new stack
    -- Executing [560 at default:2] Queue("Zap/14-1", "hotline") in new stack
    -- Started music on hold, class 'default', on Zap/14-1
    -- Channel 1/14, span 1 got hangup, cause -1
    -- Stopped music on hold on Zap/14-1
  == Spawn extension (default, 560, 2) exited non-zero on 'Zap/14-1'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/14-1'

please advice