[asterisk-users] Can we use MySQL native connector for ARA?

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 17:08:11 CDT 2011

Hello Danny,

Thank you for your response. Actually, what I was referring to is
Asterisk Realtime, and not
our own agi application. Can we use the native database connectors for
ARA. I currently have
everything working with unixodbc + myodbc however, looking to use the
native DB connector
if possible.

Thanks in Advace,

Nick.