[asterisk-users] Problems during calls

VisionVoIP mail at visionvoip.com
Tue Oct 18 08:48:47 CDT 2011

I have similar problem at my home extension, but for that I know my
phone's speaker is defective, and tapping it against the desk or wall
fixes the problem.

However in your case probably it is sip configuration (sip.conf or an
included file), where canreinvite=yes where it should be canreinvite=no,
either in general section, or in the extension settings.

--

Zeeshan A Zakaria

PBX - visionvoip.com
Blog - ilovetovoip.com