[asterisk-users] Problems during calls

Aksel Celasun aksel at abacus-it.no
Tue Oct 18 08:35:41 CDT 2011

Hello dear list.

We run a Asterisk 1.6.2.6 on testbasis (SIP), and experience every day, when making calls, that the calls become silent.
Not every calls, but 1 out of 3-4 calls, becomes silent suddenly during the conversation.
When we then hangup, and redial immediately, the calls do not go through, we then have to try redial a couple of times, and then It suddenly gets through.
There is nothing in the verbose log in Asterisk -r.

SIP HW is Snom and Different types of Cisco.

Anyone got an idea? Or at lest know how to dig deeper in logs?

Med vennlig hilsen / Best regards
Abacus IT AS
- din Visma Software Partner
- your Visma Software Partner

L.Aksel Celasun
Mobilnummer/cell phone: (+47) 900 15 103
Sentralbord/Support 4000 1850
aksel at abacus-it.no<mailto:aksel at abacus-it.no>

Se denne månedens gode tilbud fra Abacus IT AS<http://www.abacus-it.no/systemløsninger/kampanjer>