[asterisk-users] one way voice with IVR

gincantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Fri Oct 14 05:21:01 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm stuck on a tricky problem.
I set up an Asterisk 1.4.26.2 on a box with a bunch of Snom Phones. When
I call an IVR I get the damned one way voice phenomena. It is not
randomic, it happens all the time.
I tried to upgrade the snom firmware to 7.3.30 but nothing changed.
If I call a phone I get a normal conversation and no problem occurs if I
(blind) transfer the call.
If I use a IAX phone everything is fine.
I think it is a SIP problem but I checked the sip files and they seem ok.
Tones seems to pass since the caller (me) can make a choice from within
the IVR menu.

Sincerely, I haven't any idea left to try...

Any hints?

Thanks

Giorgio