[asterisk-users] FXS ports on TDM410P card...

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Wed Oct 12 02:56:39 CDT 2011

On Wednesday 12 October 2011, Michael C. Robinson wrote:
> My analog card, uses a PCI slot and a 12V power connector, is configured
> with 2 FXO and 2 FXS modules.  I can ring handsets connected to the FXS
> ports but I can't dial out from them.  Is extensions.conf where I need
> to make changes?

If you can't make calls *from* a phone, but you can make calls *to* it, that
suggests a problem with its default context.

Your configuration snippets shew "myphones" as the default context in
chan_dahdi.conf, but the context in the dialplan was "my-phones".  Make them
match up, reload all configuration files and it should all Just Work.

--
AJS

Answers come *after* questions.