[asterisk-users] Question on meetme and t option

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Tue Oct 11 12:11:25 CDT 2011

  If the asterisk box starts up a MeetMe conference
with the 't' flag for talk only mode does asterisk send some
kind of SIP command to the devices joining the conference
to say "dont send me audio back as I'll ignore it anyway" as
I am the only one doing the talking.

Does that happen?

I'd like to "automatically" stop the X number of other devices
that are connecting to the conference from sending unneeded
data back on the network or does it always come back and is just
ignored.

Thanks,

jerry