[asterisk-users] Which SIP phone LCD expansion module and >100 asterisk-compatible BLF ?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Oct 11 10:37:08 CDT 2011

On 10/11/2011 09:57 AM, Olivier wrote:

> It would be great if list-based subscriptions could be added to Asterisk
> features.

They can be, if someone wrote the code to handle them.

> I'm reading this list daily and strangely, I didn't see many people
> mentionning or asking for this feature or for a work around.

... and that's why they haven't appeared yet. Very few people care about
them at this point, because web-browser based monitoring of large
numbers of extensions tends to be much more efficient and easier to use
than large button panels on a phone.

--
Kevin P. Fleming