[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8.7.0- Incorrect information in Queue events-AMI

Asterisk Man theasteriskman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 00:58:12 CDT 2011

Friends,
I was just playing with couple of manager actions for Queue statistics on
Asterisk 1.8.7.0 and found some inconsistency in information(I may be wrong
somewhere interpreting the information!).
Let me paste the outputs of my test for your reference.
[1] QueueStatus
action: queuestatus
queue: 1

Response: Success
Message: Queue status will follow

Event: QueueParams
Queue: 1
Max: 0
Strategy: ringall
Calls: 0
Holdtime: 2
TalkTime: 26
Completed: 20
Abandoned: 3
ServiceLevel: 0
ServicelevelPerf: 0.0
Weight: 0

Event: QueueMember
Queue: 1
Name: 2
Location: SIP/1112
Membership: dynamic
Penalty: 1
CallsTaken: 16
LastCall: 1318251310
Paused: 0

Event: QueueMember
Queue: 1
Name: 3
Location: SIP/1111
Membership: dynamic
Penalty: 2
CallsTaken: 0
LastCall: 0
Paused: 0

Event: QueueStatusComplete
-------------------------------
[2]QueueSummary
action: queuesummary
queue: 1

Response: Success
Message: Queue summary will follow

Event: QueueSummary
Queue: 1
LoggedIn: 1
Available: 1
Callers: 0
HoldTime: 2
TalkTime: 26
LongestHoldTime: 0

Event: QueueSummaryComplete
-------------------------------
[3]CLI: Queue Show

10:35:00DEMO*> queue show 1
1 has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'ringall' strategy (2s holdtime, 26s
talktime), W:0, C:20, A:3, SL:0.0% within 0s
Members:
2 (SIP/1112) with penalty 1 (dynamic) (Not in use) has taken 16 calls (last
was 58190 secs ago)
3 (SIP/1111) with penalty 2 (dynamic) (Unavailable) has taken no calls yet
No Callers

You can see,
=>Response for action 'Queuestatus' shows 2 members logged in(Event:
QueueMember) for Queue 1, whereas action 'Queuesummary' shows just 1(Event:
QueueSummary Queue: 1 LoggedIn: 1 ...).

Should I open the bug or am I missing something?
Thanks,
--AM