[asterisk-users] Queue calls to agent end prematurely with diastatus cancel

Chris Miller asterisk-users-list at scratchspace.com
Mon Oct 10 18:32:42 CDT 2011

We have a system running Asterisk-1.4.40. Queue calls are
distributed using rrmemory with a 20 second timeout. What we are
seeing is; when a call in the queue will call the first agent for 20
seconds, and subsequent attempts will call agents for random periods
of time (as little as one second), and continue on to the same or
next agent. When this happens, the dialstatus variable is set to
"Cancel". This suggests that the queue is canceling the call to the
agent, but we can find no configuration or error logging to show why
this is happening. I also was unable to find any bugs logged on this
issue. How can we further troubleshoot this issue?

Chris

queues.conf

[myqueue]
strategy = rrmemory