[asterisk-users] Digium FFA + Gafachi T38 outgoing issues

Luke Hamburg luke at solvent-llc.com
Sat Oct 8 09:41:48 CDT 2011

Interesting.  I just signed up with Gafachi (haven't even tested the service
yet) but I planned to make use of their T38 support since they are listed at
voip-info as being one of the ITSP's that _do_ support T38.  Have you tried
contacting Gafachi with these results about their broken implementation?  I
would hope/expect them to try to fix this, instead of trying to force
Asterisk to violate RFCs.