[asterisk-users] Digium FFA + Gafachi T38 outgoing issues

Nasir Iqbal nasir at ictinnovations.com
Fri Oct 7 15:06:27 CDT 2011

for which user/number sip reinvite is for? ooh! you are running a direct
application without any dialplan or user, may be that is the cause!  I think
you should first write fax dialplan, reload asterisk and test again with
originate but this time with extension not application.

Nasir Iqbal

ICT Innovations
http://www.ictinnovations.com/