[asterisk-users] Which SIP phone LCD expansion module and >100 asterisk-compatible BLF ?

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 6 11:25:32 CDT 2011

Hi,

I'm looking for an old-style receptionnist SIP phone with the requirements
bellow.
I've found one theorically matching these (Yealink plus 3 LCD expansion
module).
Would you recommend an other one ?

My requirements are :
- each LCD expansion module should display at least 30 extension status,
though a page mechanism to browse among those can be tolerated,
- any extension should be individually monitored with a current asterisk
compatible protocol.

On the later point, I would say that I've seen in dev mailing list that
list-based BLF feature development is currently studied (done ?). Some
vendors require this feature to support a large BLF number (for instance,
Aastra required list-based BLF to support more than 50 extensions) and it's
possible Yealink's phone also require this (I can't tell from the
datasheet).

Suggestions welcome.

Regards