[asterisk-users] Sipgate trunk doesn't bridge with other trunk, but works with local extensions

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Sun Oct 2 15:21:22 CDT 2011

Thanks Bryant,

As I mentioned in my post - I forced everything on alaw - to make sure
it is not a codec problem. All ends support alaw.

Also, I've used:
directmedia=no
caninvite=no
canreinvite=no

to make sure the Asterisk stays in the media path.

At the moment it seems like a Linux firewall problem - Linux just
doesn't like the UDP packets from sipgate.co.uk - I'll have to figure
out why - as the Netgear ADSL router let's them through.

Thanks,

Sebastian