[asterisk-users] USA Did required

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 1 17:27:13 CDT 2011

I say only, that it is MONEYMAKING....

ISDN is the best thing ever. Using the internet completly through VoIP
is wasting ressources and if the ISP connection falls for a time, the
line communication fall either.

I think if a state permits ordering isdn bri channels, then there is
only a thought behind to make more money for each lines that is being
ordered or to sell for high prices ISDN PRI channels, which is in my
view nothing else as a unfair "isolation business policy".

Sorry, but SMB need to work efficient to grow with telephony without
falling in high expenses.

I spoke with a friend of mine in L.A. and in the US professional
telephony services are much more expensive as in Germany.

I still don't know why.

Tamer