[asterisk-users] Install Adhearsion on Debian

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 25 11:42:57 CST 2011

2011/11/25 John Knight <john at classiccitytelco.com>

>  Was your PATH variable modified to add /var/lib/gems/1.8/bin perhaps?

No I didn't.
I would have thought that rubygems installation should car of this (adding
installed gems into users paths).
As I'm new to Ruby, I wondered if I forgot something (before or after gem
install adhearsion).

To be more specific, I followed instructions from
https://github.com/adhearsion/adhearsion/wiki/Getting-Started, using System
Ruby option and skipping

gem update --system

Is it standard to add a path for each gem installed ?