[asterisk-users] Is it possible call land into extensions.ael configuration file not in extensions.conf

virendra bhati virbhati at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 06:11:56 CST 2011

Hi Gohar,

As per you suggestion I make context into AEL file and working file.

But I do little bit R&D on that case I make same context into both
files(.conf and .ael) and asterisk read 1st .conf files extension. It means
if we make anythings into AEL files then asterisk 1st check into .conf file
then another one. It might be time consuming if we have Lot's off context.

But any way thanks for you reply.

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 5:16 PM, Gohar Ahmed <gohar.ahmed at vopium.com> wrote:

> Hi,****
>
> Create a context in AEL, or LUA and change the context=ael-context or
> context=lua-context in sip.conf [default] section or for each sip user
> decalred who needs to start call in context defined in AEL/LUA?****
>
> ** **
>
> Regards,****
>
> Gohar ****