[asterisk-users] Skype For Asterisk (SFA)

Charles Alvis calvis at itechgroup.com
Wed Nov 16 11:24:50 CST 2011

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 8:56 AM, Kevin P. Fleming <kpfleming at digium.com>wrote:

 As SIP endpoints (servers, phones, etc.) get upgraded to support the ICE
> NAT traversal mechanism, this will start happening for regular SIP calls as
> well. This *should* already happen with the Blink softphone, for example,
> since it fully supports ICE.

Hi Kevin,

Just curious on when we should expect to see the manufactures get on board
with the ICE NAT?  Does any particular manufacture stand out in
implementing ICE NAT in their endpoints currently?  Also what is Digium
doing to promote it?